Opportunities for recognizing exceptional faculty, staff, supporters, and engaged scholarship initiatives are available each year.
- Community Engagement and Scholarship Award - This award recognizes a Penn State engaged scholarship project or initiative that exemplifies an engaged institution as defined in the Kellogg Commission Report Returning to Our Roots: The Engaged Institution.
- Dubin Pioneer Award - This award recognizes current or former University faculty, staff, and technical service employees who have made significant contributions to support the Outreach and Online Education vision through their work, either within Outreach and Online Education or in their respective University units.
- Emerging Faculty Outreach Award - This award recognizes early-career tenure-track and non-tenure-track faculty members whose work has significant potential to advance engaged scholarship through teaching, research, and/or service.
- Faculty Outreach Award - This award recognizes an individual faculty member for his/her body of work in and significant contribution to outreach and engaged scholarship. They have extended their scholarship to external constituents resulting in significant impact on individuals, communities, or organizations.
- Fischer Award of Distinction - The Penn State Outreach and Online Education Fischer Award of Distinction recognizes friends, donors, alumni, and volunteers (including posthumous) who have distinguished themselves through extraordinary service to advance Outreach and Online Education.
- Awards FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the Faculty Outreach Award and the Community Engagement and Scholarship Award.
- Past Recipients - Past recipients of all Outreach and Engaged Scholarship Awards.