The fee covers all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
- Pennsylvania educational professionals: $150 flat fee for entire conference
- Other Pennsylvania professionals: $200 flat fee for entire conference
- Out-of-state professionals: $225 flat fee for entire conference
- All professions: one-day fee of $75 (must choose sessions for one day only)
- Pennsylvania parent (mother or father) requesting professional credits: $100 for entire conference
- Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $25 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the Pennsylvania Parent (if mother or father) requesting professional credits $100 fee or the Pennsylvania educational professional $150 fee.
- Non-Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $50 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the out-of-state $225 professional’s fee.
Credit card payment can be accepted only with online registration. Please review these step-by-step instructions for online registration (Adobe PDF).
To assist you in selecting sessions listed on your registration form, please consult these PDFs:
All advance registrations must be received by 4:00 p.m. ET on July 20, 2013; after this date, walk-in registration ($30 additional fee applies) will be available at the on-site conference registration desk.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by July 5, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by fax to 814-863-5190 or by email to Conferences@outreach.psu.edu. An administrative fee, up to $50, will be charged for each withdrawal. Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may send a substitute.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.