Labor Studies and Employment Relations
Enrich your human resources skill set or prepare for a new career in labor relations, a dynamic field expected to grow significantly in the next ten to twenty years. Learn more about careers in this field.
(12-credit certificate program)
- Accelerated courses meet once a week for seven weeks and include online learning components.
- Combine this credit certificate with a SHRM (Society for Human Resources Management) noncredit certificate for well-rounded professional development or a solid foundation in a human resources or employment relations career.
- Courses can be taken individually; the required courses LER 100 and LER 201 can be taken in any order.
- Complete the certificate program in as little as nine months or pace it out to meet your needs.
- Credits may be applied to a bachelor's degree at Penn State World Campus. Click here to learn more.