New book designed to educate students, raise awareness of Africa's challenges. Read More >>>
Penn State World Campus extends tuition grant to military spouses. Read More >>>
Penn State Archaeological Field School students dig Pennsylvania history. Read More >>>
Penn State World Campus students make first visit to pick up diplomas. Read More >>>
Giving to Outreach
Investing In People
In this time of economic shifts and global changes, philanthropy can, and must, provide the means for Penn State to establish its financial security and expand its vision for the future. We ask you to invest in Penn State Outreach programs, services and those we serve.
Tens of thousands of alumni and friends have made contributions that have transformed the future of the University.
Explore and Make a Gift to Support:
- Public Media/WPSU-TV and FM
- Continuing Education
- Penn State Online/The World Campus
- Shaver’s Creek Environmental Center
Ways To Give
All Penn State supporters share one important reward for their gifts: the personal satisfaction from making an investment in human potential. There are many ways to give to Penn State, and our Office of Outreach Development looks forward to working with you to help provide a better future for the University.
Different gifts offer different tax advantages. Please consult your financial adviser to select the best way to give.Some common ways to support Penn State include:
- Endowments are held by the University in perpetuity. The initial gift is invested, and a portion (typically about 5 percent) of the fund's market value is awarded annually for the purpose designated by the benefactor.
- Unrestricted Gifts can go the most urgent needs, such as scholarships, equipment acquisition, and travel funds by connecting you with Deans, department heads, and other senior administrators.
- Annual Gifts provide vital operating support through gifts at every level.
Meet Your Outreach Development Team
Spencer Lewis, Director of Outreach Development, email@example.com, 814-863-8792
Robert Butler, Director of Major Gifts for University Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-865-8283
J. Andrew Gatto, Associate Director of Development for Continuing and Distance Education, email@example.com, 814-863-9417
Tom Yourchak, Director of Station Development, Penn State Public Broadcasting, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-863-5596
Susan Cunningham, Assistant Director, Stewardship, email@example.com, 814-863-3328
Chrissy Long, Development Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 814-863-8790
Jeia C. Forsyth, Administrative Assistant, email@example.com, 814-863-8790