Providing Services to Youth at Riska 15-credit postbaccalaureate certificate program
Enhance your ability to serve vulnerable youth — as you fulfill requirements to maintain your professional credentials.
Penn State’s new certificate, Providing Services to Youth at Risk, can provide a solid base for working with children and adolescents who are dealing with family problems, addiction, depression, sexuality issues, suicide, and other issues.
- Gain up-to-date research and techniques.
- Build your professional network of colleagues.
- Earn a certificate from a university respected in the field.
- Take courses at convenient locations.
- Earn continuing education hours for Act 48 and for a number of other professions.
- Sign up for individual courses or complete all 15 credits to earn the certificate.